Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Cartoons that Piss Me Off



A lying Sarah Palin "action" figure, eh? Yup, sure taking the high road here. In a pageant one piece bathing suit, no less. For a guy who supposedly is a staunch supporter of women's rights, Trudeau is sure showing his colors here. Garry could have just as easily shown a "non-action" figure of Obama - he says a lot but does nothing and has no experience. But, he and Jane wouldn't be on Katie Couric's Christmas card list if he did something like that.

Personally, I'd like to see some examples of the "lies" McCain has supposedly uttered, as well as his examples of "mud slinging." I guess when your communicative abilities are limited to a teleprompter to avoid embarrasment, you get a pass from these guys.


And lastly, this one doesn't really piss me off - I think it's true! I put this up for ptg, who as a Nebraskan has to suffer Hagel's idiocy.

No comments: