Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Addition to the Blogroll

While obsessively perusing this blog's Sitemeter stats, I discovered a link back to a blog I'd not heard of. I checked it out. Brobunch is authored by Kathy B., a name you might have noticed in comments here. She's a former classmate back in the day - I'm not sayin' when she graduated, 'cause I'm a gentleman that way. At any rate, even if she's a liberal (ducks and runs, just kidding), she is a fabulous babe with a bunch of sisters who are also fabulous babes. Maybe I'm not such a gentleman after all......

We went our separate ways but we were reintroduced some years later by a classmate who still hasn't quite mastered email etiquette. This particular 'mate was sending out a bunch of the hoaxes that have been around since Moby Dick was a minnow (but after the Goracle invented the intertubes), and we both were replying to all with links to Snopes and our own admonitions. I guess Kathy B. and I are just picky that way. We were both sort of banished from our prolific emailer's list, but only for a while.

At any rate, she's just fired up the blog thing, and she writes well. I'm gonna stay tuned.

1 comment:

Kathy B. said...

Why thank you kind sir - for two things - calling me a babe and not calling out my age;D I'm not near the fab writer you are nor do I have the interesting stories, but I do appreciate the shout out. Happy Thanksgiving Jeff.
Kathy