Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today's Tee Hee



Sounds like a good excuse to me.



There is another way to eat ice cream? Who knew?



This one made me laff - entrepreneurship and American ingenuity strikes again! Upgrade your guns cheaply! I have my doubts that the cartoonists really intended the message I took. Gun "Buy Back" programs are ineffective, and it is possible to beat the system with a really cheap handgun when rewards reach $100 or more - take in a shot out Lorcin and get money? What a deal! But, the pendulum swings the other way, too. For instance, there was a Luger supposedly valued at $10k turned in at a recent "buyback" in LA.

Considering the artists' knowledge about guns (the magazine is in backwards or it shoots from the buttstock, and it kinda needs a trigger), I suspect their disapproval of the system is from a slightly different perspective than mine.

No comments: