Saturday, June 06, 2009

Jon & Kate Plus Eight


I am no pop culture maven. I deliberately do not "keep up" with the latest television show. I don't care for the so called "reality" programming. I only just discovered the House reruns on USA. If I'm gonna rot my brain (a feature extolled in the excellent Hulu ads with Alec Baldwin and Denis Leary), I want a slightly more sophisticated fare. The Duke, Clint, Bogey and Bacall, Hitchcock, Kubrick, Spielberg, Lucas, Jackson and many others trip my trigger. Documentaries catch my eye. Inexplicably, I'll watch highly colored cars drive in circles for hours.

I can guarantee you that not only have I not seen Jon & Kate Plus Eight, I'll shut the boob tube off before I'll watch it. Even if it's the only thing on. I'm getting pretty tired of the continuous "news" coverage I get in the mornings as well.

That is all. You may return to rotting your brains on Algore's Intertubes. As you were.

No comments: