Saturday, December 18, 2010

Silent Night


Sarah McLachlan Silent Night ASPCA Commercial

ASPCA | Myspace Video
link

I swear, the commercials Sarah McLachlan does for the ASPCA.......

If I had more room and more money so I was home all the time I'd probably be one of those crazy cat and dog characters. I can't, though - it's bad enough I leave Rooster at home by himself for several days at a time. I've always got my neighbors handy to check up on the King Of All He Surveys, but still. A dog is right out if I'm not gonna be here. It wouldn't be fair to the dog, or healthy.

During the adoption process for Rooster at the pound, I was invited to go check out the dogs. I couldn't do it, because it would have torn me up to have to see so many hounds that needed a home, knowing I couldn't provide one for any of them.


No. Just no.

No comments: