Thursday, July 14, 2011

Given Enough Time


This is bound to happen. Actually, the page this searcher landed on is probably the number one post here - instructions on how to change out the cabin filter and blower motor on GM pickups like I own. At the time, I couldn't find any information online, so I put that post up to help someone else out. Turns out that was a good idea, because my logs show tons of visitors arriving there and it's drawn a bunch of thank you comments in the past several years.

So, if nothing else, I have actually provided something of value here!

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

At first I read that as "rolex-silverado", and then had to think about what a cowboy Rolex might look like. Pretty, but hard to wear, what with the spurs on the dial and all.

drjim said...

Or the cavemen!