Sunday, April 01, 2012

Proof That I'm Easily Entertained

I'm always tickled if I can get one of the famous folks on Twitter to reply to something I said to them. Today is no different.


Well, guess what? I got one back!


Kyle is something of a smart aleck on Twitter, so my tweet this time was crafted appropriately, as you can see. I get a large charge outta following the various NASCAR stars, publicists, crew chiefs, spotters, and reporters - particularly during the race. I've gotten responses before - the last one was from @delanaharvick - Kevin Harvick's wife. I asked her why she and Kevin didn't appear in a commercial together, and she let me know they had a new one coming out on ESPN later that month. They all are fairly accessible to fans, and some of them are downright hilarious in their responses and banter between each other. Or, I'm easily entertained.....

Excuse me while I go off and play with some alphabet blocks or my Fisher Price Push Popcorn Popper.....

No comments: