Friday, December 21, 2012

Got the Christmas Spirit Yet?


link

If this clip doesn't do it for you, there is no hope. It's been around since 2010, so it isn't new by any means, but I like it.

Just a little background:
Journey of Faith performed a Christmas "Flash Mob" at the South Bay Galleria in Redondo Beach on December 18, much to the delight of local shoppers. Thanks to all who participated. Merry Christmas everyone!!
Journey of Faith can be found here.

If I were so lucky to witness such an event, singing along would definitely occur. Probably at a lower volume, as not to deter other's experience of the event, if you know what I mean and I think that you do.



H/T Ant Gail

5 comments:

Earl said...

Yep, do it anyway all year long!

jed said...

Gosh, synchronicity. Claire Wolfe just posted this flash mob.

I'm a Twisted Christmas fan, myself.

jed said...

Err, correction, this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBaHPND2QJg

Jeffro said...

Awesome, jed.

Bob's Blog said...

Very, very moving. Loved the other one, too!