Sunday, April 07, 2013

Sunday Funnies

Been a while since I've done one of these, so here goes!


Nice to know the order of importance in Our Dear Leader's head.


Pretty much.


At least Crankshaft won't be driving the bus with actual children anymore until his broken arms heal.

As y'all probably know, I have little use for Jeff Danziger. However, even he sees that the jobs market is screwed.

 

As I was reading this I feared that the comics page would just never be the same. Turns out Marmaduke "marks" things differently than other dogs. Whew!


Turns out Snoopy is a stinking sellout. Of course, we've had clues (coff, coff, Metlife, coff). No surprise.


 Couldn't not post a Calvin and Hobbes Classic, now could I? Calvin shows he has a firm grasp on modern business principles.

No comments: